Funnist thing you have heard!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (23 posts)
  1. jill-of-all trade profile image56
    jill-of-all tradeposted 14 years ago

I have a friend who is a utter NUT.......she posted this on her FB status the other day...

"As a matter of fact, I do p&*s glitter and S%$t rainbows!!!!"

Let me hear some good one  smile

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

God is real. lol lol lol lol lol

2. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

I was in a public toilet one night and a man came in and stood there with his two arms down by his side, I could see he had no hands, he asked me if I would open his zipper, I was reluctant but I did, he just stood there, then he asked if I would take out his manhood, I was reluctant, when I took it out it was horrible, covered in all sorts of scabs and such like, I said to him, what is wrong with it, he said I dont know but Im not touching it, his hands had now appeared from under the long sleeves of his jacket.........

jill-of-all tradeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO.....ewwwwwwwwww  wink

3. abcd1111 profile image61
    abcd1111posted 14 years ago

Best graffiti in bathroom stall:

Here I sit, my buns a-flexin' --

'bout to give birth to another Texan!

LOLOL

4. theirishobserver. profile image60

What did the Bra say to the hat, you go on a head and we will give these two a lift smile

5. drbj profile image78
    drbjposted 14 years ago

One of the funniest jokes I ever heard was one line by the comic, Henny Youngman: "I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother!"

6. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 14 years ago

My younger brother wants to get his anus sewed into the shape of a star so when he takes a dump it'll come out like piping on a wedding cake.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. tobey100 profile image60
        tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol I don't think he ever did it but........who knows?

2. abcd1111 profile image61
      abcd1111posted 14 years agoin reply to this

THAT is brill!  Puts a whole knew meaning to "puckered star."

lol lol lol

7. theirishobserver. profile image60

Short version: Man and woman get married, man not making love at all, woman decides to spice it all up, candles, silk sheets, husband gets into bed, he puts his hand down real low, the wife says you going to make love to me Honey, he says, No, Im just wetting my finger to turn over the page of my novel...smile

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  what a waste wink  LOL

Not if the novel was one of those 400 page jobs!!  tongue

ohhhhhh good point......read the "articles" not look at the pictures........tongue

2. tobey100 profile image60

lol    Jack goes hunting every year with 3 buddies.  One year wife tells him he can't go.  When his 3 friends arrive at the camp site Jack is already there.  We thought you couldn't come this year?  Well, Jack says, let me tell you what happened. To make it up to me my wife waits for me last night in the bedroom, totally naked.  She asks me to tie her to the bed.  Then she says to go ahead and do anything I want so......here I am!

ohhhhhh what a romantic..................LOL until the pool boy pops out of the closet wink

8. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Mexican is walking down a dirt road in Texas - finds a big nice 10 gallon cowboy hat, picks it up and puts it on.  Along comes a couple Texans in a pickup truck - "Hey, Pancho, yew want a rahd?" "Gracias, hombre!" 

Riding along, one Texan says "Hey, Pancho, how many sheep you f**ked?"   "Oh, no, senor, I no f**k sheep!"   "Well, then, how many goats you f**ked?"  "Oh, no, senor, I no f**k goats!"  "Well, then, how many pigs y'all f**ked?"   

"Oh, no, senor, I no f**k the pigs!  Senor, I am not a TEXAN!  I just found this hat!"

9. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Procrastination is like Masturbation: it's only fun until you realise your just screwing yourself!

10. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Men are like blenders, you need one, you just don't know why!

Men are like Coffee.
    The best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night long.

Men are like Commercials.  You can't believe a word they say.

Men are like Copiers.
    You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.

Men are like Government Bonds.
    They take way too long to mature.

Men are like Horoscopes.
    They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.

Men are like Lava Lamps.
    Fun to look at, but not all that bright.

Men are like Mascara.
    They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like Parking Spots.
    The good ones are already taken and the ones that are left are either handicapped or extremely small.

11. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Top Ten Signs No One Wants To Be Your Valentine

10. Phone sex operators keep hanging up on you

9. FOX is starting a new show about you: 'America's Least Wanted'

8. You get a heart-shaped box filled with angry hornets

7. The babes just don't seem to go for your home-made Star Trek uniform

6. You're taking private tutorials with Jocelyn Elders

5. You have one of them handsome Ito beards--and you're a woman!

4. The last time you got laid was during the Eisenhower administration

3. You spend your vacation chasin' lizards

2. The Pope asks you for tips on celibacy

1. You ain't a Gingrich, but your nickname's 'Newt'

(from Dizzyboy.com)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)