jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I want to see more

1. Madison22 profile image61
    Madison22posted 7 years ago

I would love to see more, OMG! my first_____ on hub pages, threads. I need inspiration. Just thought I would share that. :-)

1. cupid51 profile image48
      cupid51posted 7 years ago in reply to this

What is there in the __________? You need inspiration on what?
      I found that you are blessed with two children! And God found you capable of accomplishing the task he has assigned to you! Isn't that enough to be inspired?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How does that inspire anyone?

Believing in something that isn't real? Or are you talking about a different GOD?

Are you sure Jesus was talking about GOD? I hope not.

Looking for inspiration? Seek inside oneself for a view about morality, then maybe you'll understand Jesus' teaching and what it really means.

Want something to write about? Be creative, run as many ideas you have, sit and think about each one, in and of, itself. If you can grasp the entire idea, then write about it. smile

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
      Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You want to see more what? I don't understand what your saying?? what's the _______

inspiration on? about?

3. RedElf profile image86
      RedElfposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, Madison! Just cruise some more forum threads, and I'm sure you'll find some inspiration.
      If you're looking for some threads about milestones, (things like, Hey I just got my first 1000 page views!) there are a few but they've been bumped off the first pages by succeeding posts. check out second and third pages.
      Welcome to Hub Pages!
      Cheers!
      Red

2. cupid51 profile image48
    cupid51posted 7 years ago

Sometimes GOD gives us some difficult tasks to test us. We should perform it without any hesitation. If you tell about autism, well it is difficult to stop worrying. But personally I believe that GOD has created them and assigned somebody who can really take care of them.

3. Madison22 profile image61
    Madison22posted 7 years ago

I was talking about threads like nelles, where she made $1000 here on hp. Those always inspire you to keep chugging along on the key board.
    Thanks Redelf, for the thumbs up on the milestones:-)

4. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

I got my first 1000 page views, my first 50 followers, my first 2 ad clicks, my first 30 hubs in 30 days, and my first nomination to hubnuggets.  Is that enough firsts?  lol I have only been here 4 weeks.

1. Madison22 profile image61
      Madison22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL , You just cracked me up! Thanks for putting a smile on my face:-)
      Now, as far as all of your firsts, that is fantastic!  Congratulations!

5. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

lol

Glad I could give you something to smile about. Thanks for the congrats. I am off to read some of your hubs and maybe you can inspire me.

big_smile

working