jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How I can connect my hub with my Facebook page?

1. taxman813777 profile image60
    taxman813777posted 7 years ago

I have a page in Facebook and I would like every time I post a hub the url to show on Facebook. Any suggestions?

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whenever I publish a hub, a Facebook icon pops up. All I have to do is click it for my article link to appear on FB.

2. efeguy profile image60
    efeguyposted 7 years ago

if you have a facebook account,then immediately you publish a hub,it will take you to share it,you will see facebook,twitter etc,just login to your facebook account and you click submit.

3. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Go to your facebook account, click on the applications tab in the bottom left corner.  Click on the notes.  Edit the settings to import your rss feed from your latest posts it will look like this:

http:/ /hubpages.com/author/YOUR-USER-NAME/latest/?rss

and that's all you have to do.  Every time you publish a hub it will auto post a link and the first photo of your hub on your profile page.

1. sexspert profile image57
      sexspertposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi
      I am attempting to make this work, I have the rss address correct, I can see the notes section in my facebook, but I can't locate the settings portion.   

Would you have further time to expand  your answer on this?

Thanks
      JT

1. sexspert profile image57
        sexspertposted 7 years ago in reply to this

found a post with more info...got it figured out.  lol..you started me on the right path though

4. taxman813777 profile image60
    taxman813777posted 7 years ago

Thank you guys.I will try that.

In fact I want the hub to be published not on my personal profile but on my business page. Do I have to follow the same pattern? As I remember when I signed up for Hubpages I put in the form a link to my personal account in Facebook. After that I couldn't find place and replace that link with the one of my business page.

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Facebook also provides a way to link your hubpages or anything else. You can view in the right top.... Link ...
    Just put URL of your hubs there.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

working