jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Im not getting as many fans as other hubbers yet my score is very high

1. vanhove profile image60
    vanhoveposted 8 years ago

My hubscore is always in the range of 88-92 and i have published 41 hubs. Yet i only have six fans. I have noticed that most hubbers with high scores have more fans than hubs. Can anyone offer some advice. Perhaps look at my hubs and give me some suggestions for why i dont get fans

1. makemoneyonline profile image60
      makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hubscores is calculated on many factors. Quality Content and Participation are primary factors I supposed. I have much more fan than you and my score is not higher.

But as I said already I don't care: it just serves your ego not really your adsense earnings smile

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

The best way to get fans is to read and post insightful comments on other people's hubs and to participate in the forums.  If you don't do these things, HubPages people will probably only find your hubs slowly and by odd chance.  I don't think anyone reads more than a small fraction of the 600 or 700 hubs that are published a day.

3. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

People need to know you exist. Have you become a fan of many people? Or left comments on their Hubs?

4. elisabeth reid profile image78
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

Participation is the key.  Read and comment and let people know you're here.  And, most of all...be patient.   It takes time.

I see a sign every day when I'm on my way to work...it reads:

Patience carries a lot of wait.

5. vanhove profile image60
    vanhoveposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the advice guys. That makes sense, i will start posting comments when i read a hub i like and participate in forums more often.