jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

how do i add the amazon code to advetise on my page??

1. abichats profile image60
    abichatsposted 6 years ago

I am new to hubpages and am not sure how to copy across the code onto my profile. help?? thanks.

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you are talking about Amazon widgets, you can't use those on hubpages. Use Amazon capsules in your hubs to sell Amazon items by pasting the URL of the Amazon item into the capsule.

2. mausmi profile image77
      mausmiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your Amazon Associates code is entered into your affiliate setting.

To earn revenue from Amazon, you must add Amazon capsules to your Hubs:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-do-I-get-Am … -on-my-Hub

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

i am not sure if you mean adding your Amazon affiliate code or do you mean when you are putting together a hub?

The explanation for how to do things like this is in FAQ which on HubPages is reached by clicking on the 'help' button at the top next to where it says my profile.

If you just want to add your Amazon affiliate code go to the top of the page click on my account then select affliates and the code goes into the Amazon section/box make sure you have the one for USA as that is the one linked here. Hope that helps. 

If you need help with new topics not in the help/FAQ then you can always search in the search box for a hub on the subject. Some of the Hubbers here are brilliant at explaining how things work in there Hubs/pages.  Good luck with your Amazon.