HP is hiring?!? lol

1. Cameron Corniuk profile image90
    Cameron Corniukposted 8 years ago

This one was funny.  Came thru odesk from a poster I didn't even apply for.

It'll be down soon, but here is some fun reading.....

ID:       708321
    Job Opening ID:     705458
    Title:     Freelance Writers And Bloggers Wanted
    Job Description:    
    Looking for freelance writers and bloggers.

Ability to write articles on a variety of subjects in english will do. You may also need to add videos from YouTube and/or Google Video, and add relevant pictures in your content. For details mail to jurarajan@mail.com or visit SITE
    Starting On:     March 11, 2008
    Hourly Pay Rate:     XXX
    Hourly Charge Rate:     XXX
    Created On:     March 12, 2008
    Created By:     rhinestonne

when he wanted to :interview" me.....this was the response I got....nice tracker too

Hi Cameron,

I am delighted to hear from you. I am sure you will find success with your writings. The details are below:

HubPages is seeking writers interested in writing how-to and other evergreen article formats to contribute to the writers' community at HubPages.com.

Launched in August 2006, HubPages has drawn tremendous traffic to the over 50,000 articles written on various topics. More than 4 million people visit HubPages every month, mostly from search engines such as Google and Yahoo.

HubPages's high visibility with search engines and high caliber of content quality also make it an ideal showcase of your writing talents. Thousands of freelance writers add their HubPages writing to their online portfolios and resumes.

No HTML or blog programming knowledge is necessary. The simple authoring tools works similarly to Microsoft Word, but you can also easily add pictures, YouTube videos, and news and RSS feeds.

Writers earn upto 70% of the advertising revenue generated by ads displayed on the articles they write. Many of the authors are earning hundreds (and, a few, thousands) of dollars a month on what they've already written. Yes, really!

How to apply: visit: Site

Wishing you all the best

With Regards
    Your free Online Career Guide!

at least he was honest about where he was from......jeez! I hate those programs....

from ( []) by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 9631B18001AA for <ccorniuk@odesk.com>; Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:45:39 +0000 (GMT)

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

That just looks like an ad for people to be Flagship Hub writers. 

Actual jobs/hiring are here, http://hubpages.com/help/jobs/

3. Cameron Corniuk profile image90
    Cameron Corniukposted 8 years ago

It's actually a link to http://hubpages.com/help/discussion-forum with a tracker--cheap way to try and boost, I suppose.  Sad that someone would utilize a legit freelancing site to spam in this way, offering HP as an actual hourly job.  Not that it doesn't happen, but I like HP and hate people who might give it a bad name.  By the same token, people who don't know better might come here and have something good to contribute.