wow....I've been hubbing for the last 5 hours!

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (22 posts)
  1. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

LOL I can't believe it. I've been furiously writing away this evening...from 4:30 to 9:30pm EST! Crazy. Must be that coffee I got around 3. Does this ever happen to you? Time flew by....wow. big_smile

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good for you!  Yes, it happens, I start writing (not necessarily hubs) and time just flies.  Caffeine does help too smile

2. timothyjward profile image89
      timothyjwardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That happened to me this weekend. i just kept getting new ideas for new hubs. I hope  this keeps up.  I think it was the energy drinks for me smile

3. profile image0
      rocknrodeogirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I realized I spent my whole day writing at about 5pm  when I looked out the window and realized it HAD been a beautiful day out. Oh well, I got a lot of writing done!! smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, it does. I think once you get in the groove, it's hard to stop until it's finished.

2. profile image0

lol, well it's good to hear that I'm not the only one! I really can't believe I just spent 5 hours writing. I think I got 5 hubs done, so they should eventually earn me enough to pay me back for those 5 hours spent. wink

3. bgpappa profile image78
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

Sometimes I just get filled with ideas and go for it.  Better to spend the time than try to remember it later.

Good for you.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

LOL, you'll soon get used to it, I have hubbed for over 7 or 8 hours at a stretch on many occasions.

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

no more coffee for you...no wait I take that back drink more to make moer hubs lol yea it happens sometimes for me too. it's fun! big_smile

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

And you've written some wonderful hubs! Keep up the great work.

7. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

No hard caffeine for me but I do get inspired with a nice much of hot chocolate. smile

I look forward to investigating your hubs!

8. profile image0

I'm still writing!!! lol I have to be up at 6am (7 hours from now), so I should really hang this up for the night. I'm in the middle of a fun hub for children's toys. smile The research is fun and the hub is making me jealous that I'm not 6 anymore!

9. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

aaaa I wanna be 6 again...wait I still play with kid toys when I work as a preschool teacher lol I'm good! now girly-girl select save unpublished and get to bed. You need your sleeeeep! smile

10. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Sounds like you have a serious Hub-diction! big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

11. Ann Nonymous profile image60
    Ann Nonymousposted 14 years ago

I've been hubbing for the last five weeks and seriously it seems as if I just signed up yesterday! I have no idea where all the time went, except an excessive amount of it lies within this website! Aaack!

12. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

That happens to me more often then I care to admit XDDD 

But honestly, once I'm done, I feel amazing.

13. jacobkuttyta profile image44
    jacobkuttytaposted 14 years ago

That is gret!!!

14. elayne001 profile image78
    elayne001posted 14 years ago

some people are just overachievers - Good on you girl!

15. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

Keep up the good work!  The harder you work the more we all benefit!  xx

16. profile image51
    Chief Apatheticposted 14 years ago

They sat their at their computers a writing & a typing their fingers to the bone, each one in their residences upon the earth where they made their home,  suddenly ringy ringy goes the tellyphone, no I don't want to buy that, why don't you leave me alone, hanging up on Mr. Pester Lester salesman selling insurace for the life, car, & home.

Well Mr. Pester Lester has to eat, too, but whatcha you gonna do, I already have that stuff, so why call me at home, my how rude, there's no going back to the Indian ways, everything's on sale these days, life's just a series of cash registers until hit the grave. 

Cha cha cha

17. thisisoli profile image69
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

"A job is where you have too much time in every day, a career is where you do not have enough time in the day." - Chris Rock (Legend)

18. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

You guys are so lucky. Thats about the time it takes me to research and write one hub.

On a good day!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)