jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (22 posts)

wow....I've been hubbing for the last 5 hours!

1. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

LOL I can't believe it. I've been furiously writing away this evening...from 4:30 to 9:30pm EST! Crazy. Must be that coffee I got around 3. Does this ever happen to you? Time flew by....wow. big_smile

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good for you!  Yes, it happens, I start writing (not necessarily hubs) and time just flies.  Caffeine does help too smile

2. timothyjward profile image77
      timothyjwardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That happened to me this weekend. i just kept getting new ideas for new hubs. I hope  this keeps up.  I think it was the energy drinks for me smile

3. rocknrodeogirl profile image89
      rocknrodeogirlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I realized I spent my whole day writing at about 5pm  when I looked out the window and realized it HAD been a beautiful day out. Oh well, I got a lot of writing done!! smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes, it does. I think once you get in the groove, it's hard to stop until it's finished.

2. girly_girl09 profile image78

lol, well it's good to hear that I'm not the only one! I really can't believe I just spent 5 hours writing. I think I got 5 hubs done, so they should eventually earn me enough to pay me back for those 5 hours spent. wink

3. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I just get filled with ideas and go for it.  Better to spend the time than try to remember it later.

Good for you.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

LOL, you'll soon get used to it, I have hubbed for over 7 or 8 hours at a stretch on many occasions.

5. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

no more coffee for you...no wait I take that back drink more to make moer hubs lol yea it happens sometimes for me too. it's fun! big_smile

6. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

And you've written some wonderful hubs! Keep up the great work.

7. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

No hard caffeine for me but I do get inspired with a nice much of hot chocolate. smile

I look forward to investigating your hubs!

8. girly_girl09 profile image78

I'm still writing!!! lol I have to be up at 6am (7 hours from now), so I should really hang this up for the night. I'm in the middle of a fun hub for children's toys. smile The research is fun and the hub is making me jealous that I'm not 6 anymore!

9. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

aaaa I wanna be 6 again...wait I still play with kid toys when I work as a preschool teacher lol I'm good! now girly-girl select save unpublished and get to bed. You need your sleeeeep! smile

10. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Sounds like you have a serious Hub-diction! big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

11. Ann Nonymous profile image83
    Ann Nonymousposted 6 years ago

I've been hubbing for the last five weeks and seriously it seems as if I just signed up yesterday! I have no idea where all the time went, except an excessive amount of it lies within this website! Aaack!

12. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

That happens to me more often then I care to admit XDDD 

But honestly, once I'm done, I feel amazing.

13. jacobkuttyta profile image47
    jacobkuttytaposted 6 years ago

That is gret!!!

14. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

some people are just overachievers - Good on you girl!

15. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Keep up the good work!  The harder you work the more we all benefit!  xx

16. 59
    Chief Apatheticposted 6 years ago

They sat their at their computers a writing & a typing their fingers to the bone, each one in their residences upon the earth where they made their home,  suddenly ringy ringy goes the tellyphone, no I don't want to buy that, why don't you leave me alone, hanging up on Mr. Pester Lester salesman selling insurace for the life, car, & home.

Well Mr. Pester Lester has to eat, too, but whatcha you gonna do, I already have that stuff, so why call me at home, my how rude, there's no going back to the Indian ways, everything's on sale these days, life's just a series of cash registers until hit the grave. 

Cha cha cha

17. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

"A job is where you have too much time in every day, a career is where you do not have enough time in the day." - Chris Rock (Legend)

18. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

You guys are so lucky. Thats about the time it takes me to research and write one hub.

On a good day!