jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

New here

1. Babesh profile image74
    Babeshposted 9 years ago

I just made a hub, but I have no idea what I'm really doing or how this works, so if anyone could fill me in with some info I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm Monika by the way.

2. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 9 years ago

Monika

You've already published a Hub, so you seem to know a lot already!

Be sure to refer to the guide and help section (see the tab to the upper-right) for more information on how everything works.

- Jason @ HubPages

1. Babesh profile image74
      Babeshposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks that helped, but how do I get people to look at my hub just send them the link?

3. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 9 years ago

Sure. That's one way of getting the word out. You can also look at this Hub for more ideas:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Getting_Your_HubScores_Up

4. Babesh profile image74
    Babeshposted 9 years ago

Does it count as a view if other people from hubpages look at the hub? I wasn't sure if I understood that whole concept.

5. Babesh profile image74
    Babeshposted 9 years ago

Oh and is there a limit to how many hubs you can make a day?

1. makemoneyonline profile image60
      makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago in reply to this

weird question smile Nevertheless it's better for search engine to post regularly day by day than one shot a lot then nothing because that's how they detect blog spammers in their algo.

6. spuds profile image18
    spudsposted 9 years ago

Not sure if there is a daily limit. As far as getting traffic to your hub you should bookmark it at social bookmarking sites. Also leave comments on relevant blogs and forums with a link to your hub.

7. outsourcingcheck profile image59
    outsourcingcheckposted 9 years ago

hello monica.. hubpages is really cool..your blogs and websites will gain traffic from here..so keep on hubbing! smile

8. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

No, there is no limit.  As for the hub, I would recommend incorporating photos, links, new, video, and/or Amazon modules for decorative purposes and to improve content.  Play around with what works for you.

Welcome to HP.

9. kashifmahmood profile image60
    kashifmahmoodposted 9 years ago

There is no limit but there are some rules that you have to follow in order to be successful.Post quality content and post them regularly.Do not worry about the numbers smile

10. Babesh profile image74
    Babeshposted 9 years ago

Thank you guys for all your advice I really appreciate it. smile

working