jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Re Adding videos with you tube

1. Eileen Hughes profile image85
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

I have added videos before.
    I did the add link and clicked on you tube like normal, logged in and then
    when I went in and found what I wanted on crafts I clicked on the one that I wanted and nothing happened it just said done.
    Can anyone tell me why it wouldnt work.  I tried on several and still nothing happened
    Thanks in advance

2. Eileen Hughes profile image85
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

Hi its ok I have worked it out before you had the video come up and watch it

now I clicked on the link at the top and copied into my hub and then said view and it came up.  so different .  but it works so thats fine

3. makemoneyonline profile image61
    makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago

When I arrived at Hubpages I was so confused and a bit on my nerve on how to do things but like you by experimenting a little things resolve smile

4. kashifmahmood profile image61
    kashifmahmoodposted 8 years ago

Don't want to struggle = don't want to learn.

Same was the case with me .It took me few days to know how things work with hub pages smile

5. 69
    Buggyposted 8 years ago

Glad to see that you got it sorted, Eileen.

For anyone else who's struggling to add a video clip to their hub, just follow these seven simple steps:

Step 1. Click on the Video botton to add a video capsule.
    Step 2. Scroll down to your new video capsule and click on the Edit button.
    Step 3. Open a new browser window and head over to Youtube. Find a suitable video.
    Step 4. Click on the "About This Video" link to the right of the Youtube video clip.
    Step 5. Highlight and copy the URL.
    Step 6. Head back to your Hubpages Video Capsule and paste the URL into the Video URL or ID box
    Step 7. Click Save. Now head up to the top of the page and click on Done Editing to save your changes!