jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Just saying thanks

1. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who had offered me words of encourangement when I learned my dad had lung cancer.  My dad passed away this weekend and it has been incredibly difficult for me.  He was a good sweet man and I will just miss the heck out of him..

see ya round and thanks again..

1. Beth100 profile image83
      Beth100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, Ms. Chievous!!! I am deeply saddened of your news.  My warmest condolences to you and your family.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

How are you holding up?

2. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Condolence to you and your family Ms Chievous. My prayer goes out to all of you. It's hard to lose any of our parents and I can feel your pain. Hope you and your family are okay.

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

*HUGS* I am truly sorry for your loss but as many say now and will always say his suffering has ended and that he is in a better place and that is true. My love and condolences to you and your family sweety!

4. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Wow!!! I'm so sorry to hear of his passing! I remember how difficult the news was for you. Sending love and hugs to you and your family. Please take good care. And yes, as Beth asked, how are you holding up? Hope you'll keep us posted as you're able.

5. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

Hey everyone. Today is a better day.  Things get better as time passes.  It was really tough picking up the items from the nursing home.  tomorrow is the funeral service. Not many people will show up.  My sister is not even coming in and neither is my aunt( my dad's sister) My mom will be here but that is of little condolence for me. Saying goodbye is not going to beeasy.  dealing with all the leftover emotions of guilt and remorse is even worse.  Thank you all for your support.  It means a lot really...