Computer and Health Stuff

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I'm just curious how well computer, web design, and health hubs do in regards to traffic. My dad's thinking about joining and he would be writing about that kind of thing.

2. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

Traffic depends on the quality of content, uniqueness & detail of the content, the amount of competition, and, as always, backlinks. It is extremely difficult to predict how much traffic a *topic* can get.

In terms of eCPM, computer/web topics, at least on HubPages, are average-high, while health is average. (Finance/money are, by far, the highest, and entertainment, books and advice are the lowest, usually worth about 1/10 of what finance/money generates on an eCPM basis)

- Jason

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Thanks Jason, I'll let him know. He's trying to find ways to earn more with Adsense than his websites. I keep telling him how great the traffic is here. I think he's finally broke down.

Basically, like all hubs, the more unique and higher- quality of the content, no matter what subject, the traffic can increase... Backlinks aside that is...