jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Will Google approve an application from the owner of a disabled accoun

1. Dreamz025 profile image55
    Dreamz025posted 7 years ago

I had an adsense account before on year...It got deactivated because of fraud click. I was not knowing about fraud click at that time...
    If i am applying for adsense again will they approve my adsense application..
    I am sure i will be a good adsense citizen now......
    If i am applying with same site will they approve it????

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The short answer is, unfortunately, that once you have been banned it is nearly impossible. One person gets one chance only, and it doesn't matter what site you apply from.

Just search the forums for things like "adsense disabled" or "adsense class action," then you will see how may times this has been discussed, and the answer always seems to be the same. Below is the link to one such discussion, try to read it to the end.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/34034

2. hero012 profile image60
    hero012posted 7 years ago

Don't worry man one of my friend got banned once and he got another account after 8 months with same site and name.....
    Hope you also will fine soon....

3. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Quick answer is No.

Long answer is Definately Not.

1. Feather Touch profile image60
      Feather Touchposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry one day you will also get banned....

4. profile image60
    Siew Chengposted 7 years ago

Even if Google approves your account, you run the risk of getting ban again.  I think the only way to go round it is to use different IP address, use your parent's name, and rewrite all your hubs under a different name.

5. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Google also checks address, email, bank details, and other things to make sure a duplicate account is not being created for someone banned.

Dreamz025posted 7 years ago in reply to this

But I just got approved once.. And before getting pin number it got deactivated...
      So will it work for me. If i am applying again????

1. jagz033 profile image59
        jagz033posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did You got an account???

Dreamz025posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nop I tried many ways... But none of them are working.... Why Google can't forgive once to a man???
          I am sure that after knowing his fault no human beings will not repeat it....
          At least Google can approve their application after an year.....

Why they are behaving like animals?????

working