jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Fonts & sizes

1. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Is there anyway that different fonts and sizes can be added into the text capsules, or at least be able to copy work out of word & have it transfer over as the same font used in word and also the same paragraphing that is used when writing in word. 

I like to write in word so I can do re-writes and edits, it would be so nice if when copied & pasted that the text would be the same.

....rambles again....

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Jane I think they want to keep the uniform look of the site and for this reason do not allow other types of fonts. I forget who told me that though!

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

You may want to check out the paragraph options. there are a few different fonts to choose from. They're pretty basic, though, depending on what you're looking for.

4. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Thanks ladies.  I guess I get frustrated when I write, paste it into a capsule & loose my formatting - for example I can write a poem and when I paste it, it becomes one long paragraph with what looks like 1.5 spacing between, I loose my paragraphing & have to format it again once in the capsule.