jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Thought this was my best one yet.

1. Wayne Orvisburg profile image80
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

I wrote this one a couple weeks ago. I did some research on SEO's etc and was on the google front page for a day. The key words I was using generate high traffic on Google with practically no competition. After a day I disappeared. Any thoughts to way. And of course, any recommendations for improvement are GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Ultimate-Survival-Scenario

1. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, there are quite a few misspellings of relatively simple words, which makes it look like it was done in a rush.

Simplifying your sentences would also be a good idea, as it was kind of hard for me to read without going back and reading a sentence 2-3 times.

You should also explain what some of the terms you used actually ARE. The people who haven't served in the military probably don't know what MREs are, for instance.

I'm sure traffic will pick up though, with so many afraid of the world coming to an end in just a few short years.

Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've made some of the corrections you suggested. I think i've simplified some of the sentences anyway. Thanks for the second opinion.

2. Jen's Solitude profile image85
    Jen's Solitudeposted 7 years ago

Wayne this is the hub I read today. I liked it very much so have no suggestions to make it better. I noticed it is rated the best of all your hubs, which is why I chose it as my first hub to read. Maybe it just needs time to gather more views. I am surprised about the traffic flow on some of my hubs, some start out slowly but pick up traffic as time passes.

Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! I spent a lot more time on this one that any other so far. I hope to set my standards to this or better in the future.

working