noun, plural -ties. 1. the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).
2. a beautiful person, esp. a woman.
3. a beautiful thing, as a work of art or a building.
4. Often, beauties. something that is beautiful in nature or in some natural or artificial environment.
5. an individually pleasing or beautiful quality; grace; charm: a vivid blue area that is the one real beauty of the painting.
6. Informal. a particular advantage: One of the beauties of this medicine is the freedom from aftereffects.
7. (usually used ironically) something extraordinary: My sunburn was a real beauty.
8. something excellent of its kind: My old car was a beauty.
This is the actual definition. It came from dictionary.com
Otherwise, I have it put into two poems.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Poems-You-Wont- … e-part-one
by Amezmanson7 years ago
Beauty...What You find beautiful, Beautifies your existence all the more simply by projecting that which you absorb from the world around you will manifest your outward image to REFLECT that which you desire. You are as...
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
IQ, a person with an intelligence quotient of 130-140 is considered to be highly intelligent while a person with an IQ of 140 and above is considered to be gifted. There are many variables regarding what is...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.