amazon ads

1. Shaur online profile image59
    Shaur onlineposted 8 years ago

I just published another hub and included Amazon capsules for the first time.  What I want in the final format are vertical ads that align right under my stats to take up the additional space.  What I'm getting is horizontal ads that displace the text.  In addition, unlike the two other hubs that I've posted so far, the text doesn't wrap to fill in the empty space under the graphic insets to the right.  I can't see that I've done anything different.  Anyone have any ideas?

1. Inspirepub profile image89
      Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have had problems when the text in my first text capsule is shorter than the capsules floated right within it.

When editing, the second text capsule flows up the left, but once the Hub is viewed, some of the Adsense ad variations are full width below the floated right capsules.

This means that all text in the second and subsequent capsules sinks down to below the full-width ad.

This effect also happens when Adsense ads are floated in the right of the second text capsule, pulling its text down.

The only way to stop this happening is to make your first text capsule really, really long - longer than ALL the capsules you have floated right within it.

If you want subheadings, you don't have to use separate text boxes to get them - just type the words normally then make them "heading 2" from the drop down list, instead of "paragraph".

That means you can put all your sections in one text box, if you want to.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Amazon and eBay capsules work just like text, photo, and the other capsules.  That means there isn't any way to put them in the column on the far right -- only adsense ads will appear there (sometimes).    I don't think they look too bad the way you have them laid out now, the text seems to wrap around them.