jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon Layout

1. 2Tony profile image49
    2Tonyposted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone

I've down loaded a few items from Amazon, and they alway's appear on the left side of the page, one above the other is there any way of down loading clickable products so they go side by side across the page.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

It's not in the "downloading" of the product. It's in the positioning of the capsule.

You can put two Amazon capsules side by side. That way it appears that it is going across.

1. 2Tony profile image49
      2Tonyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Darkside, I should of asked 4 hours ago.

Thanks again

3. She-rah profile image84
    She-rahposted 6 years ago

Funny you asked that because I was just wondering the same thing.
    I did play with the capsule placement a little, while trying to learn but still haven't quite got it figured out.

1. 2Tony profile image49
      2Tonyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It think it's all to do with the up and down; left and right arrows, once you get the capsule next to each other. I've just about got the hang of it now but it was a bit like a rubik cube when I started.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Yeah, one of my favorite techniques is to place two product capsules next to each other, and put one product in each.

This emans I can advertise two products, while still keeping the next line of text visible to ensure my readers dont feel put off by the adverts!

1. contentmaster profile image60
      contentmasterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just put one product at the beginning mixed with adsense units. then at the end put a amazon keyword search box if there is someone still on the page smile