jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Google ads gone?

1. alexadry profile image92
    alexadryposted 9 years ago

Is it just me experiencing this problem? There are no google ads anymore in any of my websites. I took a peek on other's hubs and I cannot see them as well.

1. profile image0
      daflaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Are you using Firefox?  Do you have AdBlock Plus?  That will block your seeing the ads.

2. elisabeth reid profile image76
    elisabeth reidposted 9 years ago

I just looked at one of my hubs and the ads are still there.

I dunno.

3. College politico profile image59
    College politicoposted 9 years ago

I just looked at about 4 or 5 of your hubs and all the google ads appeared for me...

4. kashifmahmood profile image60
    kashifmahmoodposted 9 years ago

I visited you hubs and I see google ads there.Have you seen google ads before .....LOL

Never mind.You might have an ad blocker that is not allowing you to view you own ads ( to prevent from accidentally / intentionally wink  clicking you own ads )

5. alexadry profile image92
    alexadryposted 9 years ago

Thanks for everybody checking. Oddly for instance this hub does not show any google ads for me
    http://hubpages.com/hub/When-dogs-do-not-get-along
    while others do show , maybe it's just my computer not loading fully the pages?

6. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

It doesn't show them to me either. Go back to the hub, click edit and make sure you have the ad setting turned on high. That may fix it smile

7. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

It looks to me like google doesn't want to run ads on pages about dog fighting.  While your hub certainly isn't objectionable and isn't about the sport of dog fighting, that is probably the reason.  You may be able to change the text a bit and work around this issue.

alexadryposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, never thought about that, I will try to make the hub appear more dog friendly smile

8. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

But fighting dogs need to eat too big_smile

(for those of you who missed it - a reference to the dog food ads that were scattered around for a while LOL)

9. ScienceNews profile image59
    ScienceNewsposted 9 years ago

I have the same thing, I can not see them anywhere on any hub...

alexadryposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Which hub is it? Is it one in particular because I see them on your latest hub.

working