jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Site's all Crazy

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Can't pull up hubs, and I'm getting coding at the top. I keep getting an error while editing a hub. When trying to save unpublished to ensure my work is saved bc of the error, it won't save.

1. J.J. Beach profile image60
      J.J. Beachposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm getting coding at the top of my log in page.  The coding went away after I went to the forums.

Maddie, I'm using Firefox.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Hi Whitney.

Norah and I have been noticing this on and off this morning, but neither Paul nor Larry has, so Paul continues to investigate, though speed's just picked back up for me.  Are you still seeing problems?  What browser are you using?

3. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

When I have probs like this, I change browsers. Usually I don't have these probs with Firefox, but have notice them on Safari. There are other browsers you can download as well. However, if the problems don't show up when you're on other sites, it's probably not our browser. Don't know if this helps, but it's something I've noticed a few times.

4. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

I was having a lot of access problems earlier but I think it was the Broadband.....dont know...lost pics etc as I was trying to load.....all ok now smile

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I experienced an ad error on my hub the other day. But, I solved the issue by editing the hub and then pressing done editing.

When the hub reloaded, it disappeared. smile

6. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

This may be a coincidence, but I started noticing problems right after the "Stats" problem was finished the other day. I thought it was just my computer, until today. And I switch between FireFox and I.E.

7. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

It's been awful for me today on HP in terms of glitchy, weird things happening. Slow loading times, lots of 404 error pages which have shown html not the actual page on many occasions, hubpages site maintenance notices, plus other little glitches. I'm on IE 7.

8. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

glitches galore for sure sad

9. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Maddie, it cleared up for me. I'm using Firefox on a Mac though.