jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

related hubs referal

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image86
    Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago

I have a couple of hubs that are missing the 'related hubs' section (to the right of the hub text). I am wondering why...

1. WriteAngled profile image90
      WriteAngledposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Because your hubs are totally unique? smile

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image86
    Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago

lmao

3. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I have been wondering that also Mikel. When non-members of Hub pages read our hubs wouldn't you want them to see related hubs instead of directing them to Forums? All I am seeing is related forums on the hubs.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

This question was answered in another forum thread, just recently.

The keywords used play a role in what is related to your hubs. It is possible that your specific keywords bring nothing related to your topic or content.

5. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

hi Cagsil. I remember that one, but I thought they were referring more to Ads?  I am wondering about the right side capsule that used to show related hubs, but now shows only related forums.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I understood the question Michael, as to the related capsule and not to ads.

There is nothing you can do about the related category, because there is no control inside editing the hub.

The related capsule is keyed to your key words and content on the hub. I just visited one of my hubs and the related capsule is their, as well, as the forum capsule. big_smile smile

1. Michael Willis profile image78
        Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, you have both? Hmmm, I only see the forum capsules. But I do have a large ad between the forum capsule and the Top Capsule (about me capsule I think it is called)

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

I've been seeing only forum reference too.  sad

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know, I wish it would change back to Hubs. I have found related hubs I enjoyed reading when it was about Hubs instead of forums.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4064/4329109072_95af776e1b_o.jpg

working