jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Publish Button and Save Draft button

1. Tips Planet profile image60
    Tips Planetposted 6 years ago

I am just starting off with Hub pages. I am the kind of person who is a slow writer and come back with many save drafts before publishing.

I noticed that the publish button and the save draft button is too close that I might accidentally click the publish button instead of the save draft.

If the Publish button is somewhere else (may be on extreme top right)this would have been better. what do you think?

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

You'll get used to it.  It's no biggie if you accidently publish it because you can quickly unpublish it again.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have accidentally published a hub, before it was ready. However, if you do that, then quickly edit the hub again and click on unpublish.

The important thing when workin on hubs is layout, content and patience taken. If you rush yourself, you're likely to make mistakes.

So, don't pressure yourself to write. If you want help or advice, then bring your present hubs to the Extreme Hub Makeover forum and post up, so people can critique your work.

I realize you're new. Thus, my reasoning for saying all of this.

But, I don't see a problem with the buttons themselves. Sorry, don't agree. smile

Welcome to HubPages. smile I hope you enjoy your time here. smile

4. Tips Planet profile image60
    Tips Planetposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your help and valuable feedback. Much appreciated.

5. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

hello Tips. welcome aboard! smile