jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

are stats messed up again?

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image80
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

Just curious if stats are messed up again because I had over 150 hits to 1 of my hubs in the last 24 hours. By far the most I have had to any hub so far and 90% show as being from outside sources.

2. fits4life profile image61
    fits4lifeposted 7 years ago

I don't know if its just your stats or not, but mine are working fine. Usually someone from hubpages will let you know when they are down for every one. You will also see it in the my account tab or in edit.

3. The Rope profile image59
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

HWWW, check your google analytics and see where they are originating.  I've had several sites pick up my hubs and link back to them but I can see them in G/A and determine their overall value.

4. Has_aWayWithWords profile image80
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

I just got done looking at my Analytics, 165 hits from MSN on 1 hub in 2 days  WOW

5. The Rope profile image59

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Obviously somewhere MSN has picked up one of your hubs.  Kudos!

6. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

you should use analytics to discover which entrance keywords are originating from msn to see what you were indexed for and optimize that hub with some extra content and titles or write more hubs op-timized for that term...that is if its a term that has value to you

7. The Rope profile image59

Thank you SunF, the "sun" just broke out and answered one of my questions too.  Thanks!

working