jump to last post 1-21 of 21 discussions (26 posts)

Who's sick of winter??

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I am soooo ready for summer, the beach, the hot sun, tanning, and my pool! Who's with me?

2. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 6 years ago

I am ready for spring so I can start fishing my favorite lakes..smile

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Me, too, flread! Only I'll be saltwater fishing for seatrout!

4. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee! we had 26 inches of snow just before Christmas, and now we're expecting another 6-12 (and possibly more) tomorrow!!!! noooooooooooooo!

5. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You're in rare mood today habee? lol lol

Do you go thru this every winter? I mean, do you reach that point where you wish winter was over already. lol lol

Just a thought to follow up- I grew out of that when I was 15 or 16 years old. lol big_smile

And, since I've seen your last few posts, I don't have to ask how are you doing? lol lol lol

Thank you for saving me time. Much appreciated. smile tongue lol lol

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Funny, Ray! I'm fine, actually. I just hate that it rains EVERY weekend now. It's uncanny. Hubby is off on the weekends, and it rains. Actually, it's raining today. We had a tornado last week, just 5 miles from my house. This is good weather for staying inside and writing, however!

6. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

It's snowing at this moment..I have had enough of winter for this year..Come on July!! Making a return trip to the Virgin Islands the first week of July..can't wait to lounge in the caribbean sun again!!

7. barranca profile image78
    barrancaposted 6 years ago

me too....rivers.

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Where I live, it's starting to look like spring with the first shoots coming up in the yard, and a few trees around town showing flower buds.

9. wavegirl22 profile image50
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Im with you habee. . .but the way I see it, there is hope in the air with Spring just right around the corner. . .I already started planting my garden .. on the windowsill that is .. and my first seeds have already sprouted!

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Shari, what's up? smile

1. wavegirl22 profile image50
        wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

its a wonderful day. . sun is shining . and its Superbowl weekend!!

10. yenajeon profile image83
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

I am 100% sick of winter! Michigan has ~8 months of it which is probably why I am doing bathing suit hubs! Can't wait for Spring Break...

11. Peter Hoggan profile image84
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

Well I have just returned to Scotland after 2 years living and working in the south of Spain. At this time of year the weather there can get cold overnight and it can rain torrents for days on end but its not really winter as I would determine it. So it was nice to look out my window this morning on to a white snow covered landscape and a clear blue sky.

I can remember how I used to curse the Scottish weather but right now I couldn't wish to be anywhere else.

12. tobey100 profile image62
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I am.  I am.

13. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

I love winter. Snow is fun to play in.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, Denno, but we don't get the lovely snow - just the cold and the rain.

1. 0
        Denno66posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ooooh, um, yeah, then that's no good.... lol

14. torimari profile image79
    torimariposted 6 years ago

Not me. I hate the heat of summer, though I prefer Fall and Spring over winter or summer. :s

15. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 6 years ago

Not me. I've only been skiing once this season. Not to mention that without enough snow, we'll be in for a very dry summer.

16. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago

Put me down for a "I can't wait until Spring!" vote. (44 days until Spring...officially...and counting...)

17. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

It's summer here.

I can't wait for autumn. Aside from the leaves making a mess of the pool it's my favourite time of the year because it's not too hot and not too cold.

18. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

I am loving it! We haven't had this much snow for years smile

19. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 6 years ago

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me I'm so tired of it I could cry. I do not remember ever feeling the cold as much as I have done this winter.
    (I presume that's a sure sign of aging I know I know)
    I want to get out into my garden and play in the dirt...

20. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

come on down~ 73 degrees F. blue sky~ almost put shorts on today.

one of my maple trees has new buds ~ big_smile  also pollen... hmm

I don't think I could live where the winters are long and cold any longer, we turn the heat on when it's in the 50's!

21. jellydonut25 profile image59
    jellydonut25posted 6 years ago

I'm sick...and it's winter

but I'm not sick OF winter...I love snow