jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Advice for new hubbers!

1. tipperary profile image60
    tipperaryposted 6 years ago

I am new to hubpages and doing pretty well, so i am going to give some advice that works for me. 
    Participate in the forums,
    Comment on any stories you read and like,( or dislike, construtive critism is good too ),  when you comment other hubbers will see you as a good participater,
    Watch when you first sign in on your page for new stories by hubbers and read and comment,  these stories are the most recently active ones and you will come in contact with other hubbers,
    Follow other hubs you find interesting and rate their page,  you should then be off to a good start which helps you gain confidence and lets you free to write in a relaxed, happy mode!!!

This is what works for me,  anyone else got any advice?

2. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Write some more...

3. Goody Berry profile image61
    Goody Berryposted 6 years ago

Thanks so much for the advise. This is my first day attempting to set up my information. I am stil in the process of reading and gathering information concerning hubbing. I am excited to get started but kind of scared too. I want to succeed at this.

4. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Hello and welcome Goody Berry

It can be scary at first. Read all the help files to try and understand the hub setup. Write your first hub. If you get stuck, scream for help and lovely, generous hubbers will sort you out. At least, that's been my experience. smile

5. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Welcome, Good Berry! You'll do just fine, I'm sure.