jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

She Told Me

1. Sue Adams profile image91
    Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago

Is it OK again to put adsense ID in my She Told Me account? There was a scare a while back and people were taking their ID's out and just using the site for backlinks without revenue. Does anyone know what's the current situation is?

2. retellect profile image79
    retellectposted 6 years ago

Hey Sue,

I'm not sure of the situation but I have my adsense ID on shetoldme.com. Its also the second best adsense referrer in my analytics (not with my "Retellect" account though). Honestly, I don't see a problem. Can anyone else answer the question? I wanna know now too!

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It should be fine, never heard of a scare on that site, do you have any more info?

1. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There was a whole long thread about it a few months back. The guy who runs she told me actually came to sort things out and it was all resolved happily so there are no issues with shetoldme.  Here's that thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/23436

4. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Your browser must be faster then mine Susana S! I just dug up that same URL for the thread. I was actually very impressed that the owner of the site came here to post that it was sorted. smile