jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Duplicate Posts

1. Brigitte Synesael profile image80
    Brigitte Synesaelposted 6 years ago

Several years ago I published an alternative medicing newsletter. The site has been down for at least 6 years. My first 2 hubs are articles that I have written for that newsletter years ago. I thought that there was some valuable information here that I could share with our fellow hubbers. There is no link anywhere and in no way do I profit from them. They have been statused as Duplicates. I feel like I did a really BAD thing!  sad

Do I need to worry about this? Is there something I should do about it? I don't want people even thinking that I might have stolen these articles from somewhere.

2. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

Dont worry you are the only one that sees it.  I have some duplicates. 
    And I have completely reworded them and yet they still show as duplicate.  One of my duplicates is my best earner and I have not touched it at all. 

So decided not to worry about them anymore.  Only get grey hairs.

It can drop your earnings so they so.  Good luck

3. Life at DrTom's profile image79
    Life at DrTom'sposted 6 years ago

I agree with Eileen.  Don't worry about those.  Many of us have written posts that appeared in our own blog sites, for example, and I wouldn't hesitate to put good ones here.

4. JamesCurtis profile image61
    JamesCurtisposted 6 years ago

It could be that someone else has copied your original articles. If you search on google using a distinct phrase from your article you should be able to find it.

5. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Your the only one who can see your "duplicate warnings" so your readers wont think they are stolen