jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (27 posts)

What is Your Pet Hate

1. bonny2010 profile image60
    bonny2010posted 7 years ago

Mine is being told that I must learn to organise time - my ans!wer to this is - If I could find the time I would

2. Sab Oh profile image59
    Sab Ohposted 7 years ago

I love pets!

bonny2010posted 7 years ago in reply to this

so do i - thanks for dropping in

3. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

bonny2010, organising time is time consuming, let the day take you were it takes you smile

usually into the night

4. NewYorker profile image80
    NewYorkerposted 7 years ago

You sure you don't mean pet peeve?

sorry please humour but i don't know what you mean

1. NewYorker profile image80
        NewYorkerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Pet peeve.. Y'know.. Just google the phrase.

Just googled it - they call it both - so I'll stick to the original - thank you for your help

5. 2patricias profile image59
    2patriciasposted 7 years ago

Hate litter.

hi agree with you there i hate seeing it along our highways, on the beachs and in rivers

2. tdarby profile image59
      tdarbyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The other day I was behind this car and the passenger in the front seat threw some paper out the window.  I couldn't believe it.  I thought I was in some time loop that dropped me back to the 70's.  Then, this absolutely terrible person, leaned out and threw three more pieces of trash out the window.  Where were the police when I really needed them?

6. AnythingArtzy profile image82
    AnythingArtzyposted 7 years ago

I hate a selfrighteous condencending attitude some people have towards another because of race, color,religion or financial status if you will. I deal with that in my own family and it sickens me.

know what you mean Artzy - ain't no one better than me and I ain't better than anyone else

7. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Mine is when customers that owe me money are always the first to complain.

thats because they feel guilty, and they hate feeling guilty, so they pass the buck

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is truely amazing if I get a complaint I pull up their account and sure-enough they owe me money.big_smile

8. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Backbiters...if you have a problem with me have the guts to tell me to my face, get it out in the open, and let's all know where we stand.

Nah - they won't do that - and did you know that the one thing a backbiter hates most is another backbiter - gosh they can get really indignent - makes me laugh sometimes.

9. Greg Cremia profile image60
    Greg Cremiaposted 7 years ago

i hate haters

point taken Sunshine - have a nice day

10. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

i hate clutter.

Hi Cosette - I hate clutter too especially in my mind - every have those sort of days -thanks for dropping in.

11. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago

I've got two:

1. Telephone cold callers.  Particularly ones who pretend to be my best mate ("Hello there, how are you today?"), and then go on to mispronounce my name in the same breath.

2. When companies make changes to their service/product that are supposed to be an improvement, but actually aren't ("disimprovement").

Yeap you can see them smiling like a crocodile as they are talking to you -As for the name - i get that all the time and when you politely correct them they apologise and then mispronounce it a different way - but then again I could have a hearing problem - I know I do have selective hearing or so my son says -
      Yeap I agree with the change one too, but when you complain you don't know what you are talking about - happens a lot in the world of computers

12. tdarby profile image59
    tdarbyposted 7 years ago

People in meetings that ask a question they already know the answer to in an effort to curry favor with the speaker.  I sometimes take this pet hate out of the dark place where I hide it and pet it, coo to it, and then slowly put it back.

13. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

1. Spoiled brats, I mean the sort who are now adults but act like 8 year old spoiled brats, live off Mummy and Daddy, appreciate  nothing and get everything they want.

2. Actors/Actresses who really cannot act- why are they being paid to do this??

:-)

working