jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Need suggestions and critiques

1. Tips Planet profile image60
    Tips Planetposted 6 years ago

Hi Fellow Hubbers,

I am new here and started 2 hubs. One is about Antivirus and other is about Wall papers. Could you please go through and give me your valuable feedback?

Thanks,

Ramesh.

2. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

That is a lot data, neatly presented. And the pics are great.

I would think about keyword research (a lot) before you go too much further. (I say this to everybody new...)

You certainly know how to write a hub now its just a question of producing hubs that get traffic. These 2 might but the keywords are pretty competitive.

Best of Luck.

Tips Planetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much for the feedback.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Tips Planet,

Just to let you know for future visits to the Extreme Hub Makeover forum....This IS a place where you can post your own links, so they can be critiqued.

http://hubpages.com/hub/10-Best-Antivirus-Programs
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Free-Nature-Photos-for-Desktop

I'm off to check out your hubs, I'll be right back. smile

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Okay, I've got only one problem with one of your hubs.

Your photo hub with Free Nature Photos, doesn't flow at all.

You show the pictures to your view, then explain what they are, this makes your viewer go backwards on your hub?

When your explanation could be before the photos and explain the flowers as the viewer scrolls downward, leading to your next section.

Everything else on the hub seems pretty good. Your Anti VIRUS hub was pretty good.

That's just my opinion. smile

Tips Planetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your tips. I now rearranged the capsules for a more free flow. I was not aware that I can post my hub page links here. Thanks for pointing that out.

working