jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Is it just me or is this easy?

1. AllanWrites profile image60
    AllanWritesposted 6 years ago

I don't know if my articles are trash or something, but I find that writing an article in less than 30 minutes is easy...

In fact I've been on here about 3 days and I have 8 hubs

Can someone check them out and tell me if they're quality or junk?

And is a score of 67 good for 3 days?

1. vox vocis profile image91
      vox vocisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You've made an excellent start AllanWrites! Keep on hubbing!

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey AllanWrites,

First off, let me Welcome you to HubPages. It's nice to see you're off to a good start with 7 hubs in 3 days.

However, I would recommend, you post some of your hub links in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum and get some critics to look at it and evaluate your works so far.

This way, you know if you're doing well. When you post to that forum, it tells the community you want different eyes to gauge your work.

Self-evaulation is good, but we often make mistakes and do not notice them, but others do.

Just trying to be helpful. smile

3. khmohsin profile image59
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

yeah, you have done a nice job indeed, you are welcome to visit my hubs and join my fan club. I write on IT/Tech certification topics.

4. bojanglesk8 profile image59
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

If you can write an article that fast it must not be very good...

1. Dale Mazurek profile image58
      Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thats not true.  Many people can write articles fast.  Everyone is different and it comes down to what you want to do.

Some days I write 15 or 20 articles and thats on top of a 12 hour a day job.

5. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Alan, I've looked over your hubs. Welcome to Hub Pages, by the way. Your information is clear and well presented, and your grammar, spelling and punctuation are just fine. I like your style.

You might get a bit more mileage by varying your overall structure. You could add a links capsule or two, with links to related material. You can also add a news feed where relevant. Another picture or two, or putting the links or Amazon capsules beside a section of your text can up your hubs' visual interest.

You have very nice, well-written, straight-forward hubs. Nothing fancy in structure or 'curb appeal', if you will, but good solid info and a nice, clean style.

Welcome! Keep writing! big_smile

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. I just checked out your computer article and commented. Great stuff, especially if you wrote it in 30 mins!!! Joined your fanclub too.

7. pooja0908 profile image65
    pooja0908posted 6 years ago

nice starting

1. figment profile image72
      figmentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm new here too, and I don't want to do anything wrong b/c I really like HubPages.  Will some people give me some feedback on my Hubs.  I plan to get more creative and less personal as time goes on.

8. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's easy to write, it's harder to write copy that earns you money!