jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Yet another one

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I really have to stop looking at the latest hubs.

This guy
    http://hubpages.com/profile/ecampus
    is posting stolen articles faster than I can flag them smile He's getting them from various sites and is definitely not the author of all of these articles, if any...

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You're not the only person on this site that watches for and reports bad players.  If you get a character like this and it makes you crazy, let it go and go do something else for a while.  A few other people will report him.

2. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Looks like he's on a break. All you can do is flag them and let HubPages take care of the rest. Are you sure their duplicate. Maybe he's using articles he's previously written for another occassion that he's typing up. Possibly articles not on the web, but written for whatever other purpose.

I clicked on a few, but didn't really read them. :-\

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well, several of them have different authors. Maybe he has several pen names, including a female one wink

3. 0
    Abhinayaposted 8 years ago

He/she has only posted hubs as I can see from his profile.Not a single comment from him..strange yikes

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I've decided to concentrate on my own writing for a bit, ignore the spammers, etc. Like you said, someone else will report them

5. StefanMDP profile image64
    StefanMDPposted 8 years ago

It seems that "Spammer Velociraptor" it is not a species in extinction danger.

working