jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

What was your hubscore at the 4 day mark? And I made $0.16 today!

1. AllanWrites profile image60
    AllanWritesposted 6 years ago

I managed to actually get a click today, on my fourth day big_smile

Is my rating good for how long i've been a member?

1. lovelypaper profile image67
      lovelypaperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good for you! Keep writing quality hubs and your earnings will increase.

2. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

well all i can say is when i was here for four days i hadn't earned a single penny, so, so far so good smile

and i don't think i was a 73 yet.

3. AllanWrites profile image60
    AllanWritesposted 6 years ago

Yeah i think it's because i kinda over did it with the articles tongue

why are my article scores fluctuating and my hubscore fluctuating for no reason? it seems random... one of my hubs got like 50 hits in a few hours and it dropped 10 points. what happened?

4. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

Your score will fluctuate, and your outgoing links will become do-follow when you hit a score of 75. 

The articles all start at 50, and usually go down some, before they begin to rise.  Don't worry about it too much.  Out side of Hubpages, it means very, very little.

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Looking good so far, you are writing a lot!

I wouldn't worry too much about hubscores just yet, I have some bumping 90, others that occasionally dip below 50. You should only worry if a hub is flagged, and then it will tell you why it has been flagged.

When you first publish a Hub you should expect high Hubpages traffic, this will then drop, and slowly be replaced by organic search engine traffic, or traffic from backlinks.

There are plenty of articles out there telling you how to increase your visibility to search engines, I have written a couple, and Sunforged and Darkside also have some good comprehensive guides on specific techniques!

6. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

I have noticed that for hubs I work on for a few days that the hub score keeps slowly going up even though it is not yet published. Once I do publish it starts out much higher than the default 50 or so. One hub I am still working on now is up to a 69 unpublished.

So this pays off two ways. By spending more time researching and creating a hub it is probably going to be a higher quality hub and it may have a better score out the gate when you hit the publish button.

7. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Your doing just fine.  And, writing at the rate you are... you should continue to move up (provided of course they are good, quality hubs.)  Good for you!

8. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Great job, your doing just fine. Took me a lot longer then four day's to get my first click. Whatever your doing keep doing it! Good luck and heres to many more. smile

9. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You are doing well. Keep up the good work. smile

10. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Hell, I've been here for a month and I still haven't gotten any clicks!  You're doing a lot better than I am. I think you'll be fine!

11. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

88 and I have yet to make a penny.  Of course, I'm not trying to.  I just love the writing and reading what others have written.