jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is it just me or is Hubpages

1. bgpappa profile image84
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

If you spend too much time in the forums (as I did when I first started) I can see how this place could let you down.

But if you want to write and have people read what you write, and meet some great people, this is a good place.  Just stay away from the drama and write.
    \Just my thoughts.

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Just write picking sides is not good and it is always good to remain neutral and when someone apologies which is rare here accept it. I have read your profile and I believe you are quite talented even though you are 19 you can do it! Believe in yourself and focus on what you have set out to do and that is write. smile

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image90
      Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

@AEvans...*off topic remark*

Thank You for the comment, I'm sorry I made you cry(grinning) I really didn't think it was that bad of a hub...(still grinning)...Your comment was very touching and I almost responded, but I'm trying to not comment on comments..but I guess I did anyway...lol anyway thank you again.

*we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming*

1. AEvans profile image74
        AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am enjoying your hubs you are certainly have enlightened me and it has been so much fun learning about who you really are. You have a gift , just keep doing what you are doing. I was having a bad day and your words melted my heart, I am certainly looking forward to reading more hubs. smile

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I second that!
    I do manage to find humor in most of the forums though but my sense of humor is a little off so..............