My lost episode

1. FGual profile image60
    FGualposted 6 years ago

Have been hubbing for about 4 months. 77 blogs published now. Very little traffic to most. How can I check if any revenue has been earned. Have adsense, amazon, and ebay. What am I doing wrong, or maybe right? Any advice welcome.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I took a quick look and noticed that some of your hubs are very short and apparently lacking in detail. Their score tends to be low, so there is probably a connection. The one about your experience with automobiles over 40 years is much longer, the score much higher.

Another thing is that you have done little about keywords (tags). Like the one about automobile brands, you would want to add tags for brands and models; this is what people are searching for in the search engines, so that could drive more traffic to your hubs.

About Adsense, Amazon and so forth, well there are detailed instructions in the "help" function. And in your control panel, there are settings for the affiliate programs that also include links to check your earnings, provided that your accounts are up and running.