jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Not being notified of new comments.

1. Bendo13 profile image85
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

Has anyone else been having the problem of not being emailed when they receive new comments on their hubs?

It just started happening recently for me so I switched my profile so that I would get emailed "Always" whenever I was commented and it still hasn't fixed the issue.

Is this a new problem or can someone from Hubpages take a look at my account.

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Its a glitch here everyone is experiencing this too - just keep checking for comments on your accounts page - they will show there big_smile  hope that helps.

1. Bendo13 profile image85
      Bendo13posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

3. Angela Blair profile image87
    Angela Blairposted 7 years ago

I'm experiencing this, too -- sorry it's happening but glad to know I'm not the only one. I thought I'd done something wrong!

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

I havent gotten email notifications of comments in ages!! I just check my account when I log in.  wink

5. theirishobserver. profile image62
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

hello Justine76.... smile

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

hello. How are you?

6. theirishobserver. profile image62

fine thanks, how are you, just done a poem for you on the valentines verse thread smile

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

no way, really? Ill have to go look at it. I have been purposely avoiding that thread you know...
      Im ok. Been having a real hard time sleeping, so Im a little distracted. Other then that Im fine thanks.
      Gonna go before someone yells..back on topic!! smile

7. theirishobserver. profile image62

ok smile

working