keyword help, please...

1. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I'm a novice to SEO and am wondering - if I'm trying to be "found" by google and I want to rank for the keyword phrase "lets go shopping", is there a difference between and

By difference, I mean will one way be found more over the other if some one just searches 'lets go shopping.'  I'm not sure when it's best to use hyphens or not.  Would a search for lets go shopping even pick up letsgoshopping?

Thanks in advance to all you SEO experts that will hopefully educate me a little!

2. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

from experience all of my hyphenated domains return first page results for competitive seems to be super easy to rank on yahoo this way too

yes google would see letsgoshopping/lets go shoppingthrow it in google look what happens

i dont think one is better than the other..usually the non-hyphenated are older

this explains well, its older but seems solid

3. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Thanks sunforged - you came through for me again!  I just finished reading the link you provided and that was a lot of good infomation. 

Now I just need to find the right keywords....I'm trying to rename my shopping blog.  Thanks so much!