jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (17 posts)

The "Lil" Blue Pill

1. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

My g/f asked me to try it (not that I have any problems...ahem.)
    When the moment was right, I took 1 whole pill at midnite.
    When my g/f stimulated me, I developed a "woody pole" which remainded at "attention" for the next 9 hours!!!
    Needless to say I was worn out in the morning when the sun came up!...Of course the love of my life was asleep, next to me, with a very satisfied expression on her pretty face....;-)
    What has been your experience with the "Lil Blue Pill.?'

1. Hokey profile image59
      Hokeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Never tried it

1. qwark profile image60
        qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If ya don't need it don't!
        It's scary!!!  lolol

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Interesting that you state you don't need these little blue pills... yet you felt a need to share your woodiness with us yikes

Everyone knows that if you actually don't need such stimulants... then you take the red ones!! lol

1. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Curiosity almost killed this "cat."
      But the reward was worth it......:-)

3. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

those pills are very scary!  what are they made from, I wonder?  and how did the pharmaceutical co come up with them?  Can you imagine what the drug trials were like?  "Here, we THINK you only will need 3 of these!  But let us know if you think that dosage is too high!"  or did they give them to rats first?  dogs?  monkeys?  eeewwwwww!

4. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

and is your gf hanging around a lot more now, demanding more, and more, and more!?

5. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

It was a heart medication that helped blood flow.
    A side effect was it also aided the flow of blood to the penis when the "time-was-right."
    Of course that was noted...ergo a new use for the "Lil Blue Pill."    :-)

6. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

oh, good to know - and do you know if they tested it on rats?  because that would definitely be animal cruelty!  Is it ok for athletes to use?  just thinkin' . . .

7. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

well, if its a heart med - how come they say old farts who have bad hearts shouldn't try it?

8. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

I think the "lil blue pill" is hardcore! It does much more than it says on the tin and for a lot longer, lol. I've tried it too. Glad you enjoyed yoruself quark!

9. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

They call it little for a reason. smile

10. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Never tried it, but every time I think about those old Bob Dole ads for it, I ALMOST need to...!  lol

11. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Maybe it is for  digestion. neutral

12. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

I want to get an implant, that way at the push of a button I can get it up and keep it up for days, even weeks at a time...and not have any other health concerns...

That way also when I finally need help getting it up at 90 years old I'll still be able to and won't have to have a 'risky' surgery...

13. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Ever hear of a priapism? I've gotten to hear detailed accounts of the fixes...my husband is a surgical tech and has personally had to do them on many occasions...it sounds exceedingly unpleasant, is life-threatening, and much more likely to happen if you're normally functioning before taking certain...pharmaceuticals.

14. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I've often thought about taking one of those blue pills just for the hell of it. I have no problems, but it would be interesting to feel how it works.

Doesn't it hurt when you have had an orgasm yet it still stays hard? I could have used one when I did my photo shoot that one time,,,,big_smile

Closed to reply