jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

~The Confessional~

1. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

Okay people! Time to drag out your inner nastiness and confess!
    What is the meanest, most malicious, spiteful or vicious thing you have ever done in your life? You know there is something...unless you are an angel and even then you've probably yanked a halo or two.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image83
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't post that in here. The reason they're secret is because I don't want ppl to know that side of me, it's ugly.

1. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You know, I kept coming back here, trying to find the correct words to say exactly what you just said, SandyMcCollum. Glad you found them lol

@StormRyder: Perhaps you should confess to us your deepest, darkest secret? If it's bad enough, others may consider sharing theirs as well.

2. 0
      StormRyderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean...But I'm not the person I was when I did these things and did learn from it...and I don't really care what most people think of me..I know I am a good person and if they get to know me they will too.

3. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

Seems everyone is afraid to confess?
    When I was 11 I spent night with a friend and I stole one of her stuffed animals..not so bad..but the guilt got to me and I returned it.

In college a girl I didn't care for was sick and asked me to take notes for her in a class for an upcoming test...I made sure to give her all the wrong info..she failed...not a very nice thing to do and if I had to do it again I would...I mean wouldn't.

1. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Eh, not bad enough to make me want to confess mine.