jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Rearrange Comments

1. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

When you shorten the number of comments allowed per hub, it flips so that the last comment is on the top versus at the bottom by the comment box. Can we change that?

I know it's been asked before. I have asked it, as have a few others.  I just don't recall any HP input.

It's just a pain to have to scroll up to re-read the comment so you know for sure how to answer it. I end up just putting in random letters so that my reply comment is on the top with the one I'm replying to.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like it's tripping the editable, reverse thread option already in comment boxes.  You just want to make sure how that feature is set.

2. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There's that and also when it's changed to say 20 comments, it shows the first 20 comments rather than the most recent 20 comments. Having an option to show the most recently published comments would be good too.

2. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Relache, there isn't a reverse thread option. You can check to view the most recent first, which is what I have them set to.

You can see the most recent 20 comments, but the most recent is on the top not the bottom where the comment box is. That's where my issue is, because if I forget all of a comment that I'm replying to or if there are multiple comments, I have to scroll up or type in random letters so that my new comment goes to the top, scroll up there, and then re-type in my comment.

working