Finding my new first Hub

1. writen2u profile image60
    writen2uposted 6 years ago

I selected the topic about which I wrote, narrowing it down, finally entering the title, then key words, and it was nowhere to be found.  I'm mystified!  I know it's posted, and I did find it when I went to my account, but how in the world are others supposed to find it?

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages. I checked out your Hub and suggest you go to the Extreme Hub Makeover and get some healthy advice about writing hubs for others.

I'm not sure how long ago you posted your hub, but I know it takes sometimes about 24-48 hours to get indexed in GOOGLE. I've also noticed that you have very few key words on the right side of your hub, which is also helpful to indexing.

Please go to Extreme Hub Makeover and others will help you out.

The link above will get you to the forum I mentioned. Post to the forum, ask for assistance, like you did here and post your Hub's link.(the extreme hub makeover forum you can post links for critics)

Thank you for your time. I hoped I was helpful. smile

2. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you published it and gave it key words, it will be found. All people have to do is search for the key words and your article will pop up somewhere. I'm going to go have a look at it right now, actually. The title is intriguing. Welcome to HubPages smile