jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can't find my new first Hub

1. writen2u profile image61
    writen2uposted 6 years ago

Here is question I posted under Help along with answer where he suggested I go here to Extreme Hub Makeover:  I selected the topic about which I wrote, narrowing it down, finally entering the title, then key words, and it was nowhere to be found.  I'm mystified!  I know it's posted, and I did find it when I went to my account, but how in the world are others supposed to find it?

Cagsilposted 4 hours ago
    Welcome to HubPages. I checked out your Hub and suggest you go to the Extreme Hub Makeover and get some healthy advice about writing hubs for others.
    I'm not sure how long ago you posted your hub, but I know it takes sometimes about 24-48 hours to get indexed in GOOGLE. I've also noticed that you have very few key words on the right side of your hub, which is also helpful to indexing.
    Please go to Extreme Hub Makeover and others will help you out.

The link above will get you to the forum I mentioned. Post to the forum, ask for assistance, like you did here and post your Hub's link.(the extreme hub makeover forum you can post links for critics)

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I told you to post your link here, so others could critique your hub.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Wolves-in-Sheep … sentatives

I brought you here, so others can view your hub and give you advice about it. I explained to you that you will not find it on GOOGLE, until GOOGLE gets it indexed.

We, hubbers, can find it, by following your profile link or if you posted your link like I said in my statement, then it would be easier for people to locate your hub.

You can post links in Extreme Hub Makeover. It's not against the rules. smile

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I reviewed your hub the other day and told you to come here, so others can critique it.

I've checked out your hub more closely and I can only suggest a few things for you.

(a) key words should be between 9-15  -  you have less than 9.
    (b) break your text down into multiple capsules - this provides for more adsense ad spaces.
    (c) breakdown your paragraphs to smaller sizes, when next to picture or amazon capsules. Instead of the paragraph looking like it has a bunch of different sentences

word wrap-around bends
    sentences to wrap around
    other objects.

when along side capsules
    it's best to break down
    your sentences, like this.

instead of having it all
    running together, as these
    would do, if I wasn't doing
    what I am now.

In my example: shows you how to breakdown your paragraphs, so it doesn't look like what you have now.

Otherwise, I like the topic you've chosen. It's pretty good.

Hope I was helpful. smile

3. writen2u profile image61
    writen2uposted 6 years ago

Yes, you were very helpful.  Thank you.

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile