jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (19 posts)

New to Hubpages

1. nurdx profile image40
    nurdxposted 6 years ago

Can anyone please tell me why there aren't any visits to my hubpages.

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It takes time, I have followed you, so now you have 2 followers. Go and read others hubs, especially those who read yours and you will grow. Your golf hub is a bit short, but I liked it and gave it a thumbs up. Copy what the successful hubbers do as well. smile

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry, it is early days yet. Try spending plenty of time interacting on forums and commenting on other people's hubs, that will help you to pick up fans. Also make the effort to join other writer's fan clubs, and quite often this prompts them to join yours in return, or at least read some of your hubs and comment on them (which draws attention to you by showing up in the "feed" section).

1. Guyko profile image61
        Guykoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hi mistyhorizon2003   I am new here , Guyko i did my 1st hub
        and published it, how do i do it again with hitting the start button and
        changing my Guyko name,
        i want to publish more with stating new hub name every time ??
        any advise ??

3. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You've been into online marketing for four years, so what was the question again?

1. Susana S profile image92
        Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's pretty funny, lol.

2. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haha, genius!

4. she71s profile image60
      she71sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

can any one tell me what tags are

1. Susana S profile image92
        Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi she7is smile There are plenty of forum threads on this one - so if you type "tags" in the search box above and hit search you'll see them. Also read this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-Traffic-Use-of-Tags

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

did you already set up your affiliate settings?  if not, then I suggest you take care of those first.  Plus, if you open up a twitter and facebook account, it's easy as you can use those sites to draw in some of your friends there to your hubs too.

3. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 6 years ago

You only joined 2 days ago!  If you have friends with e-mail addresses you can invite them to become your fans and they will be notified every time you publish and they can visit your hubs if they choose to do so.  The plain fact of the matter is no matter how many fans you have you probably will get to a point where not everyone reads all of your hubs.  It's okay.  As long as someone reads your stuff it doesn't have to be EVERYbody, ya know?

4. vancouver profile image61
    vancouverposted 6 years ago

Additionally in order to get more traffic your author score must be above 75 for the nofollow rule not to apply, i suggest writing helpful informative hubs that people enjoy reading and will rate accordingly,

5. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Just keep writing, the traffic will come. Two days is not much time for the search engines to locate your page, and then place it, you have to work hard to get decent traffic!

6. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Two hubs, two days... you won't be getting any search engine traffic.

The best you can hope for is community traffic (though this being your first post means you won't have any of those type of visitors), and click thrus on backlinks that you've posted elsewhere.

7. Misterlak profile image60
    Misterlakposted 6 years ago

I'm just new and patience is always a good thing. I don't expect a lot of visitors. I'm just trying to write a few hubs first and then promote them.

8. Jen's Solitude profile image88
    Jen's Solitudeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages, it takes some patience, but I'm sure you will gain new visitors to your hubs gradually.

9. DanPowers profile image75
    DanPowersposted 6 years ago

You only have 2 hubs. Build more hubs! You need many more hubs! Anyone doing this for money seems to have at least 100 hubs. Keep writing!

10. creativeone59 profile image44
    creativeone59posted 6 years ago

It takes time, hubs, persistence, patience, more hubs, visiting others hubs. commenting other peoples hubs and some more hubs, visiting the forum and more hubs. You do all of this and they will come. Welcome to hubpages. creativeone59

11. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. smile Do a search on generating traffic on HP. Lots of rich articles on the topic.