Donate 25c

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

I created a hub challenging everyone to donate 25c to charity (either to some links provided on the hub) or to your own favorite charity. If every member of Hubpages does this that'll be $25,000 donated to charity!

Please let me know if you do this and I'll add it to the cumulative total - I will be matching the first $50 donations...

Note: I have removed all advertising on the hub - so I will not gain from the hub - if I notice any revenue from the hub I will also donate this!

You can find the link on my profile...

I know this is a form of self promotion and this 'entry' can be deleted - but the self promotion is for a good cause....

2. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 6 years ago

Let me know if you need a good cause.  I have been out of a full-time job for over 8 months now and I have three kids to support. 
    My paying writing gigs keep a roof over my head but that's about it. 
    Sorry, but I have a feeling with the economy the way it is, some of us aren't even going to be able to afford a quarter, at this rate.

3. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

Unfortunatly, living off of SSI/Disability and trying to help others through the BLACK CAT BOUTIQUE..I really do not have a quarter to donate, I donate all I can on a daily basis and at the end of the month, before my check arrives, I usually only have between .74 cents and $6.00...