jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Discussion Forum for backlinks

1. liswilliams profile image61
    liswilliamsposted 6 years ago

I'm looking for more forums like craiglist to post links on. I saw some examples in someone's hub I was reading, but lost track of it now, can anyone help?

2. Obscurely Diverse profile image61
    Obscurely Diverseposted 6 years ago

You can get backlinks from a vast amount of sites.  Try the 'comment fields' in random blog posts from blogspot or wordpress sites, for example.  If you take part in other community sites, it is free game there, as well.  Your best bet is to create other sites or blogs and eventually, link back to your own works here.  Once you get established, you can contact other webmasters for reciprocal link exchange or whatever.
    In the mean time, focus more on quality content and start learning a little SEO strategy.
    It's a lot to learn, but it takes a little more than simply getting  links back to your hubs.  Good luck. wink

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

craigslist? backlinks? ...you should be flagged, totally outside the spirit of the site..even if it wasnt, all listings expire..totally not a worthwhile endeavor ..you can come up with devious methods to gain traffic, many do, but it certainly is not good for backlinks or just about any long term strategy

1. liswilliams profile image61
      liswilliamsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One of the "devious" members that gave me the advice, but will avoid it in future, thanks for informing me