Dreams

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (42 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

The last time you went to sleep, and had a dream, what happened in that dream?

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I died. It was the last dream I had. That was November 21, 1986. smile

2. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you dont wanna know lol ...

3. Hokey profile image59
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you were there

lol lol

2. profile image0
        sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ohhhhhh Hokey stop being a CREEP! Ahahaha! Jokes smile

1. Hokey profile image59

just wishful thinking??? hmm

1. profile image0

Wishful dreaming smile

4. _cheryl_ profile image83
      _cheryl_posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Interestingly, I ended up in jail..lol!

lol

2. profile image0

Lol! Why what did you do? yikes

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Hehehe...um yeah not telling.

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

the dream that I had and remembered was I was aboard the Sea Quest, my agent had made me go on there so I could concentrate more on writing my mermaid adventure series. One of the tiny submarines that they use in the TV Show (yes it is because I was watching the show before I went to bed) had gotten lodged under some rocks. Lucas, Ford, and two others were trapped inside so I did what I had said I wouldn't do. I showed them that in fact I was a mermaid and jumped into the water and sawm out to save them. Not only did I show them that I was a mermaid but also a fairy...a merfairy smile yes I know kind of childish but don't care love these kinds of dreams

1. profile image0

What a brilliant dream! I want to come next time please hehe! smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol I'll try to drag you along too Sophs. I am actually reading a book about pyshcic dreamwalking. big_smile I found that book again so I'm glad and gonna read and actually do my best to do dreamwalking smile

4. TLMinut profile image59
    TLMinutposted 14 years ago

Cagsil, did you really die in a dream? I did once but had always heard no one ever does that, they always wake up first.

The dream had my funeral. I was dead. I didn't or don't remember, since it's been such a long time, if I actually died in the dream itself. I can remember there was a funeral for me and the only person who attended was my mother, at my cremation. smile

1. profile image0

Awwwww sad I would have attended!

Thank you Sophs, very much appreciated. smile wink big_smile

2. profile image0
          Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yea I would attend too!

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I've died in several of my dreams TLM...it can happen

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I came big_smile

1. Hokey profile image59

There you are!!  big_smile

7. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

working like crazy!!!!!
    and you? Magoo?

1. Hokey profile image59

Waiting for you. I was going to tell the dream I had but I didn't know if you would be ok with that. wink

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I never get upset-ok rarely, wanna hear, wanna hear tongue

1. Hokey profile image59

Well it involved me and you a quart of butterscotch ice cream and a leaf blower.

1. profile image0

lol

1. Hokey profile image59

Well. It did smile

1. profile image0

tongue

8. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

I never tell tongue

9. Ohma profile image60
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

I dreampt I was drowning. Woke up gasping for air and clawing at my face because in the dream there was something over my face. scared my poor husband to death.

10. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 14 years ago

can't remember last night's dream but two nights ago i was driving a new (to me) souped up car and passed another motorist over a hill and got clocked by a policemen doing 99MPH.  i was motioned to pull over and complied and all of a sudden it was like being at an election board with tables set up and people have you fill out forms.  they asked me for my driver's insurance but i searched my wallet high and low and couldn't find it because it was a new wallet.  i assured them i was insured.  i explained that i had no idea that i was driving that fast as the car was new to me and they informed that i was entitled to a discount on my ticket if i was able to produce proof that i had my car for 3 days or less.  i dug in my wallet and sure enough, the title was there and it said i had bought the car 3 days earlier so they directed me to another table to fill out the paperwork for a reduced fine.  that's where the dream ended.

1. wyanjen profile image70
      wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

11. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

"Three hundred years ago, i thought I might get some Sleep!
    I stretched my self out on an antique bed...
    And my spirit did a Midnight Creep!
    You know I never Sleep no more...
    It seems to me that it just ain't Wise!
    Did you ever Wake up in the morning...
    With the Zombie Wolf behind your Eyes"?
               FRANK ZAPPA

12. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I dream every night. Usually multiple dreams. Last night I was driving in my dream. I always remember them at first and as the day goes on they fade away.

13. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 14 years ago

one interesting dream i had a while back was going to a fast food restaurant and getting served a plateful of tiny live giraffes.  i couldn't eat them so i went to McDonald's and ordered the Surprise Meal and was served a 3 headed dog.  2 of the heads were grafted on the dog.  i thought it was so cute i couldn't eat it so i tried to leave the restaurant with it but started being chased by the employees who were yelling at me to eat the dog.  they chased me all around and i finally ended up back at the McDonald's and the manager stopped me and said i would have to eat the dog as it was given to the restaurant by a schizophrenic woman who would go off her medication if i didn't eat it.  i told them that if they forced me to eat it i would go off my medication and that all i wanted to do was take it home with me and keep it as a pet.  this is where the dream ended.  incidentally this dream is the inspiration for one of my poems.

1. profile image0

Haha! What a strange dream! smile

14. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

This wasn't last night, it was last week and I think I put it up somewhere, so if you already heard it,
    well,
    here it is again.

I spent the night swearing at my ex because he moved the staircase and I couldn't find the basement.
    When I woke up I realized my new place only has one floor, but I swore at him some more anyway. What a dick.

I say "spent the night" because some of my furniture was moved around, so I know I was looking high and low for that damn staircase.

15. Mike Lickteig profile image76
    Mike Lickteigposted 14 years ago

I dreamed I was standing on a wet street near a bridge.  In the distance I saw a someone on a motorcycle.  When the rider saw me, he started the bike and drove next to me.  He pulled over, turned off his bike, hopped off.  He approached me, took off his helmet and opened his mouth, revealing a vampire's fangs.

I woke up when I saw his fangs.

Monster dreams happen to me a lot when I fall asleep on my back, for some reason.

16. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I dreamed we were having an earthquake at 4:00 am this morning. Well it wasn't a dream. 4.3 earthquake in Illinois this morning. In town named Sycamore which is the next to over. Whole lota shakin' goin' on.

17. jonathanacosta17 profile image60
    jonathanacosta17posted 14 years ago

i dreamt of zombies taking a bite outta my leg. no more watching dumb zombie movies at 1am while eating kimchee fried rice. terrible combination.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)