jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Question on Hub Scores

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I'm a newbie here but seem to be adapting to the site fairly easy- it's very user friendly, I'm sure this topic has probably been talked about but how long does it usually take a hub to get to a balanced level- or do they?
    I have 5 hubs that I posted a few days ago, the scores are in their 70's which seems decent,people are reading and commenting, which is great. I just wonder if there is a kind of a standard length of time to find out how well your hub is appealing to mass readers (assuming that it gets to that point) ?

2. elisabeth reid profile image76
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

I'm still waiting.  In fact, one of my hubs that's consistently scored as one of my lowest is my highest today.  They're constantly changing...keeps things interesting and I've gotta admit, keeps a gal on her toes.

Also makes it really hard (at this point, for me at least) to try to ignore those little numbers.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If you haven't already, you both might like to read the Hub I wrote about HubScores.

4. elisabeth reid profile image76
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

Thank you.  I think I'd already read that...but I've read so many hubs on hubbing over the past few months that honestly, sometimes I forget what I've read.  Eventually it'll all sink in.  I just wish I could learn to stop caring about the scores.  It's kinda like I was back in school again.

Only this time I don't have to try and sign my mom's name to my report cards.

tongue

1. Dorsi profile image90
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah,that's funny. I'm back in school here too- learning about hub scores, traffic,links, and so on and so on. It's great and keeping me on my toes. lol.

working