jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I would like some feedback on my beginning Hubs... Please Help!

1. figment profile image76
    figmentposted 7 years ago

I'm new here, and I'm starting to get the hang of it, but feedback is important to me and I have very few comments.  Please give me some feedback.

1. cheaptrick profile image75
      cheaptrickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've read and commented on one of your Hubs.
      Better to look at page views to see if your getting anywhere.
      Some views come from other sources,most of mine do.so you may not get comments from them.
      Also,many Hubbers read but find no reason to comment so statistics are a better way of gauging your readability.

2. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I read a couple. I enjoyed Mercy. Yor "The Words I write: seemed very personal and I am not sure I would be able to put that much of me out there but if it works for you....
    Any way I think you are off to a good start. This all takes time. Rome was not built in a day and neither will your Hubpire be.

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Be good to post your link in this forum too so people will visit. Just copy and paste from the top in the browser. big_smile

1. Preethi Anusha profile image90
      Preethi Anushaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

@ dame scribe

I believe that it will help figment generate traffic for a day or so . Then the traffic would drop again . Its artificial .

4. figment profile image76
    figmentposted 7 years ago
    1. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Doesn't bother me!

2. figment profile image76
      figmentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I want feedback about my writing style.  Is it any good, original?  Traffic I'll eventually  as my HubPages grow, but I'm kinda like asking what kind of fertilizer to use.

1. tobey100 profile image60
        tobey100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I liked Rhymes.  Just write what you know and for what you don't know, make it up.  That's what I do.  If I can't come up with a good serious hub, I just empty that file drawer in my brain that contains the garbage and dump it.

working