jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

I would like some feed back Please

1. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago
  2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Ohma,

Just checked out your Hub. It looks great. I like the idea of what you picked for a topic. It was pretty cool.

However, I'm disappointed in HubPages for deleting your thread because of self-promotion?

It made no sense, since you were helping other Hubbers.

3. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

They did not delete the entire thread only the OP but as I said it didnt make a lot of sense without it.

But I guess if you look at  6 trackers 202 traffic views  that was stuck at 21 two days ago it would seem self promotional

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31383#top

And, how is what you did any different than the above thread?

I'd ask HubPages for clarification?

5. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

It isn't but mine was reported by someone who had thiers deleted earlier today. trouble is thiers had nothing to so with the topic and was purely self promotion
    I am not the type to pick at people like that I think the the post you mentioned is a good thing.

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's on the same principle and yours shouldn't have been taken out. If anything, they should have sent you a message about what they were going to do, then delete the entire thread.

That would have made more sense, but I guess logic doesn't always factor into other people's actions. lol lol

6. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Well I hope I didn't break anymore rules this way and that i can still drum up some interest Helping me Help them right?

7. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I'll think of something to help out, but right now, my bed is calling me. smile

You have a good night Ohma, hopefully your day will be better tomorrow(I only say tomorrow, even realizing it is already tomorrow, but I've not been to bed yet, so to me the day isn't over with until I go to bed).

You take care, sleep well and be safe. smile

8. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Sleep well I am off to bed myself

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You Got Mail! smile

9. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Cagsil
    Got the mail this morning and sent the info you requested.
    hope you got it.

working