jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

hubpage stats

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Hubpages has to be one of the easiest ways to publish an article on the internet, simplicity personified, just chose a capsule add your content and your ready to go.
    simple and effective at the same time.
    I noticed today, that a graph has been added to the stats on on individual hubs and I wonder if this is going a little far, hubpages, stats are easy to follow, you know how many visitors your page is getting by day week and month, you don't need a graph to prove it, then we have google analytics, there are more graphs and charts there to satisfy any mathematician, and then ofcourse there are your advertiser stats, adsense, commision junction and amazon, all with their own stats and graphs and charts I think that there are enough stats running around without adding more to them , its coming to the stage that we will be spending so much time checking stats that we will forget to write the hub we came on to do in the first place.
    who really cares about the stats? at the end of the day, all most people want to know is how much money they made on advertising.....jimmy

2. thefluffanutta profile image71
    thefluffanuttaposted 9 years ago

I like the new chart - it gives a better view than the last 24 hrs, 7 days and 30 days.

I'm not sure about the smoothed look though - I'd rather see the raw data as a stepped chart.

3. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Is there stats for keywords that have been used by people via search engine to find the hub that they've landed on?

4. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Darkside:  check your google analytics.  go to "top content," click on the one you want to check, then click "entrance keywords."