jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

There are religious ads running on my preschool hub

1. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago

It would be different if it was small, or if it was a religion hub. It is a hub about temper tantrums. And the ad is huge. How can I get this changed?

2. kirstenblog profile image75
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

If it is showing during HP's % of ad placement there is nothing you can do. For your % you can add filters in google adsense but I have not done this so can't walk you through it. I do know that when a hub is first published it can bring in some of the most inappropriate ads for the subject matter as google has not actually analyzed the hub yet for relevant ads yet. Try giving it a few days to see if google registers better keyword related ads, you may find that this is just temporary as google has yet to asses for more relevant ads. smile

1. profile image0
      JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well I hope it straightens out soon. I don’t see how unrelated ads are going to help hubpages either. Thanks for answering.

1. kirstenblog profile image75
        kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can sympathize! I wrote a hub on human trafficking and at first it had ads to meet hot asian girls or something similarly sleazy and inappropriate. I have not looked lately but it did get more relevant ads when I gave it a little time to be analyzed by google, perhaps I shall go and check it out now smile

1. profile image0
          JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh my god LOL

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Their better than commercials for, "Strap-it-on Sally's 24hr Newsstand!"big_smile

4. thisisoli profile image62
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

You can always ban adverts to particular pages in your google adsense account, although this will only affect those 60% of adverts that you control!

working