How many visitors?

1. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 8 years ago

Hi all! Just wondering, how many visitors do you get (on average) to your hubs? Weekly, daily, monthly - it doesn't matter. I was just wondering....

According to AdSense, so far this month I've had 818 page impressions. But more accurately according to Google Analytics, I've had 1,284 page views, 672 of those absolute unique visits, averaging out to about 45 unique visitors per day (I think, If I'm reading it correctly).

2. Soya profile image61
    Soyaposted 8 years ago

google analytics shows a bit more impressions than your hubpages totals.. i too experienced it.. i found that it counts the impressions for your profiel page, your tags pages also as an impression so they would increase your impression total in add'n to the original hub views..i hope that clears ur doubt..

1. belief713 profile image78
      belief713posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I understand that. Of the 3 (Analytics, Hubpages, and Adsense) Analytics is definitely the more accurate. Adsense only shows 60% of impressions since Hubpages gets the other 40%. And each time you visit or modify a hub, hubpages counts it.

I think you misunderstood me - I was just wondering how many visitors some other hubbers were getting.